Fireweed Silver Earrings
Fireweed is your perfect symbol of resiliance to carry into your day, as it blooms where fires have scorched the earth.
These artisan handmade earrings are inspired by the summer landscape in Alaska, where Fireweed can stretch for miles.
These long dangle earrings are made of high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver and are the perfect accessory to tell the story of what spiritually connects you to nature.
They are hand fabricated and each earring is a little different. The oxidation (black silver) brings out the detail.
- length- 1 3/4”
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver
- Argentium sterling silver French ear wire (Argentium is also hypoallergenic)
- Stone(s)- 4mm pink saphirre
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized card available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being