Organic Silver and 14K gold Hoop Earrings
These hoop earrings are formed by literally heating and flowing the silver together. To watch this process is to see a river flowing. They are one-of-a-kind and each earring is a little different as these earrings are made in an organic way that cannot be replicated. They have an artful, whimsical, yet elegant feel and will take you from day to night seamlessly.
These artisan earrings are fully handmade in my studio and have a 14K gold accent (gold nugget of a river bed) and beautiful—gemstone. They are finished by adding oxidation (or blackening) to the crevices like the bottom of a river bed. Next, they are hand polished to a high shine.
They are inspired by our beautiful rivers, which symbolize life, fertility, freedom, a path, and the passage of time. The river is a metaphor for the endless flow of experiences, as they are constantly flowing.
These earrings are made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver.
- length- approximately 7/8” round
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver, 14K gold
- Argentium sterling silver French ear wire (Argentium is also hypoallergenic)
- Stone(s)- 3mm Blue Topaz faceted gemstone
- Finish- high shine
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being