Golden Daisy Silver Earrings
These silver daisy artisan earrings are fully handmade to order in my studio. They will connect you to nature in an artful way that will bring a little whimsy to whatever you are wearing. They are the perfect accessory to tell the story of what spiritually connects you to nature.
They are inspired by many hikes through wildflower fields.
These earrings are made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver. The design is all hand sawed and soldered, so no 2 pairs can ever be exactly alike. 24K gold is then applied via an ancient Korean technique known as Keum Boo. They are then hand-finished by adding (and removing to a certain point) oxidation to create the black silver that brings out the design, creating a wearable piece of art- a little picture in silver.
- length- 2”
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver and 24K gold
- Argentium sterling silver French ear wire (Argentium is also hypoallergenic)
- Stone(s)- 3mm faceted amethyst
- Finish- satin
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being