Golden Daisy Silver Earrings
These handmade, daisy dangle earrings will connect you to nature in an artful way that will bring a little whimsy to whatever you are wearing. They are the perfect accessory to tell the story of what spiritually connects you to nature.
They are inspired by many hikes through wildflower fields in Montana, Georgia, and Alaska.
These earrings are made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver.
The gold is 24K, applied via an ancient Korean technique known as Keum Boo. They are given a hand-oxidized finish to create black silver that brings out the gold and flower design.
- length- 2”
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver and 24K gold
- Argentium sterling silver French ear wire (Argentium is also hypoallergenic)
- Stone(s)- 3mm faceted amethyst
- Finish- satin
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Shipping- ships first class USPS package with insurance within 7 days of the order
Returns- accepted in the same condition and original packaging within 14 days of receipt
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being