Organic Silver, 14K, Gold and Peridot Pendant Necklace
This round, organically formed pendant necklace is made by literally heating and flowing the silver together. To watch this process is to see a river flowing. It is one-of-a-kind as it is made in an organic way that cannot be replicated. It is as unique as you are! It has an artful, whimsical, yet elegant feel and will take you from day to night seamlessly.
This artisan necklace is fully handmade in my studio and has a 14K gold accent (a gold nugget of a river bed). It’s finished by adding oxidation (or blackening) to the crevices like the bottom of a river bed. Next, it’s hand polished to a high shine.
It’s inspired by our beautiful rivers, which symbolize life, fertility, freedom, a path, and the passage of time. The river is a metaphor for the endless flow of experiences, as they are constantly flowing.
This necklace was made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver.
- length-approximately 1” with bail.
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver, 14K gold
- The chain is sterling silver, 18” with lobster clasp
- Stone- 4 mm faceted Peridot gemstone
- Finish- high shine
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being