Naughty Gnome Silver Pendant Necklace
Gnomes are known as symbols of good luck. Originally, gnomes were thought to provide protection, especially for buried treasure and minerals in the ground. They are said to be nature spirits who live underground, often interacting with humans in either helpful or mischievous ways.
So Inject a little fun and whimsy into your fashion sensibilities with either of these silver pendant gnomes. These pendant necklaces are Handcrafted to order in my studio, with a whimsical design appeal to put a smile on your face. Get inspired by either of these gnome Pendant necklaces with oxidized / black silver, and cabochon gemstones.
This necklace is made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver. The design is all hand sawed and soldered, so no 2 can ever be exactly alike. It is then hand-finished by adding (and removing to a certain point) oxidation to create the black silver that brings out the design, creating a wearable piece of art- a little picture in silver.
- length- approximately 1”
- Chain- the chain is sterling silver and 18”
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver
- Stone(s)- The striped hat gnome has a 4 mm blue chalcedony (rose cut) cabochon gemstone, and the other one has a 4 mm garnet cabochon gemstone.
- Finish- satin
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being