Naughty Gnome Silver Pendant Necklace
Gnomes are known as symbols of good luck. Originally, gnomes were thought to provide protection, especially for buried treasure and minerals in the ground. They are said to be nature spirits who live underground, often interacting with humans in either helpful or mischievous ways.
So Inject a little fun and whimsy into your fashion sensibilities with either of these silver pendant gnomes. These Argentium sterling silver pendant necklaces are Handcrafted with a whimsical design appeal to put a smile on your face. Get inspired by either of these gnome Pendant necklaces with oxidized/black silver, and cabochon gemstones.
These are limited edition and available only through December.
- length- approximately 1”
- Chain- the chain is sterling silver with choice of 16", 18", or 20"
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver
- Stone(s)- The striped hat gnome has a 4 mm blue chalcedony (rose cut) cabochon gemstone, and the other one has a 4 mm garnet cabochon gemstone.
- Finish- satin
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Shipping- ships first class USPS package with insurance within 7 days of the order
Returns- accepted in the same condition and original packaging within 14 days of receipt
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being