Mountains Silver Earrings Lapis Moon
Lapis Moon over the mountains silver earrings. These earrings are inspired by wonderful long hikes in the Alaska and Montana mountains, often ending as the moon started to rise. Can’t you just imagine ending your day with the view of the mountains and the full moon rising overhead?
These earrings are made with high-quality, tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver. The design is all hand sawed and soldered, so no 2 pairs can ever be exactly alike. They are then hand-finished by adding (and removing to a certain point) oxidation to create the black silver that brings out the design, creating a wearable piece of art- a little picture in silver.
- length- 1 1/4” wide by 1 3/4” long
- Material(s)- solid Argentium sterling silver
- Argentium sterling silver French ear wire (Argentium is also hypoallergenic)
- Stone(s)- 4mm Denim Lapis cabochons
- Finish- satin
- Comes in a gift box with a joyful affirmation
- Gift wrap and personalized cards are available
Artfully crafted in the spirit of joy and gratitude.
Creating a spiritual connection to nature and your well being